With its commitment to support, preserve and develop business in Millburn Township, the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber of Commerce is a privately funded organization comprised of business leaders dedicated to the interests of the Township.
Member activities incorporate an annual calendar of networking opportunities, trade and professional shows and learning programs. The Chamber sponsors a variety of special events each year, including the very popular Art and Street fairs and the 5K President’s Cup Night Race, all of which bring thousands of participants, spectators, diners and shoppers to the Township.
The Chamber of Commerce’s elected Board of Directors is an active and involved group of business executives and owners, each of whom offers insight and real-world experience to guide the Chamber toward reaching its goals. At-large members are encouraged to serve on Board subcommittees in order to help identify and address business issues that affect the Township. Representing the business, professional, financial and industrial communities of Millburn-Short Hills, “We Mean Business!”
The Chamber supporting new business.
Representing the business community for more than 50 years, the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary, not-for-profit organization of business people pooling ideas, talents and resources to promote the economic health and welfare of the community.
- Principal Sponsor Investors Bank which has been serving New Jersey communities since 1926 and features a Millburn branch. The Hilton Short Hills, a AAA Four-Diamond awarded hotel featuring eforea spa at Hilton is the official hotel of the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, a non-sectarian health care institution serving Millburn-Short Hills and the surrounding communities is a committed Friend of the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber.
- Director Level sponsor The Mall at Short Hills is the area’s preeminent shopping destination and Rand, Feuer and Klein, LLC, with more than 25 years in the insurance industry, is a full service property and casualty insurance agency proud to be the Chamber’s Official Membership sponsor.
- Paper Mill Playhouse, one of the country’s premier not-for-profit theaters is the place where American theater is celebrated and pushed in exciting new directions.
- With strong roots in the community, Katz-Novoa Architects and Planners professional mission is to create relevant, contextual architecture that harmonizes with the Natural and Built Environments.
- Founded in 1934 the law firm of Budd Larner, PC with offices in Short Hills, Cherry Hill, NJ New York and Philadelphia, PA. provides a full range of legal services to a diverse group of clients.